Friday, June 28, 2013
Thanks Maa_Movie Review
While watching movie trailers on Youtube, I suddenly saw a video named “Thanks Maa”. I immediately clicked on it and started watching it.
The movie started with a theft at a Mumbai suburban station by street kids and flowed down with a heart touching journey of a 12 year old boy, who wants to unite a new born baby to his mother, thinking he is lost or has been left.
The story highlights the Child Abandonment Issues in India and is beautifully written, scripted, directed and narrated. It’s sure for the viewers to feel the pain of these abandoned kids and tears in their eyes.
I loved the movie… which I accidentally landed upon. But am sorry to say that such beautiful movies lack presence in the Film Industry and are hardly recognized.
Of course, it’s the era of High Budget Production Houses rather than Good Filmmaking and Story.
For More Info please visit Wikipedia Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanks_Maa
Thanks Maa is a Hindi film, the directorial debut of Irfan Kamal, distributed by Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE), India. The film focuses on Child abandonment Issue in India. It has been officially selected to be screened at Edinburgh International Film Festival, Pusan International Film Festival, Montreal World Film Festival, Cannes Film Festival, International Film Festival of India and Palm Springs International Film Festival. The debut child actor Master Shams Patel has also won the Best Child Artist for the film, in the 56th National Film Awards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment